S&H Shop Policies
• Purchases at the salon are taxable.
• Please arrive 15-20 min before your scheduled appt. If you’re running behind please give us a call (718) 682.1718.
• A $25 deposit is required to lock down reservation and appointments. (deposits are refundable ONLY if you call in the day before during salon hours only.)
• You only have 15 min to be late , you will lose your $25 deposit if you are a no show or extremely late.
• Parking is very limited, please arrive early so that you can have adequate time to find parking.
• Please limit the number of guest accompanying you during your appointment, as our seating area is reserved for scheduled clients.
• We do not allow children who are not being serviced in the salon at any time. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
• Light refreshments will be made available. Please do not eat foods that are extremely fragrant to others while in the salon. (Ex curry, harsh spices, garlic, onions, fish etc.) We ask that you keep your food options very light, and be considerate of others around you.
• She and Her Hair Studio & Spa Management reserves the right to refuse services to any client for improper conduct or any other situation we deem inappropriate.
• ALL CLIENTS will receive a COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION* before their scheduled hair or spa appointment. At She & Her Hair Studio and Spa we take pride in the importance of consultations.
*The consultation is conducted to determine your hair or skin care needs, as well as desired results for services and pricing.
Lost Items or Forgotten Items
She and Her Studio will not be responsible for items lost or stolen during your appointment. We ask that all clients keep track of their personal belongings. Misplaced items that are found will be kept for a period of 3 business days. If not claimed, the items will be discarded.
Any and all products are non-transferable and non-refundable. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
She & Her Hair Studio and Spa Management